I'm a Cheereoger

Cheeregoers Singapore Fan Club

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"Why do I keep doing this to myself?"

Lunch on sunday is cancelled.

She got a unit and needed to sign some documents.

1st thought that came up..

"Why do I keep doing this to myself?"

Don't really know what i am asking really.. or maybe i know but I am pretending to be ignorant. Perhaps ignorance is how I get by.. I said I don't like to siam, but in this case I think that's exactly what i have been doing. What exactly is it that I am siaming? hmm...

I got all the facts. I know all the facts.

She mentioned sometime last year that of all pple i should know that time don't mean anything. I agree, it doesn't matter if it's 8 years and more or it is simply a couple of months.

I agree with the facts.

Question.

Why do I keep doing this to myself?

No answer but I feel much better already. :)

No comments:

Viwawa

Viwawa
I am a Viwawa player!