I'm a Cheereoger

Cheeregoers Singapore Fan Club

Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Bonus? We can!"




heh forgot to email the pic back home..think will do so tomorrow in office.

To be honest, whether there is bonus or not just doesn't seem to matter that much any longer. I definitely envy those with their A.W.S and also those with decent or at least some bonus..surprising not that much any more.

getting to comfy? that's something i'm worried bout. super lack of ambition..drag.

work is phew..been ot-ing quite a bit so far. Events piling up. On one hand i relish the challenge on the other I just don't wanna work too hard. It's so hard to strike a balance within myself.

oh well the year has been surprisingly decent so far. I feel this is going to be a good year. :) Touch wood & fingers X-ed.

No comments:

Viwawa

Viwawa
I am a Viwawa player!