I'm a Cheereoger

Cheeregoers Singapore Fan Club

Sunday, April 19, 2009

17 Again



Caught this yesterday since was late for all the ATIC stuff i wanna go earlier on in the day.

Movie is decent, good laughs, Zac Efron is cute & nice bod, always like Matthew Perry, Chandler is my fav char in Friends, Leslie Mann as Scarlett is a hot!

Story wise it's one of those cliche middle age man in crisis turns 17 again get a shot at "fixing" his life.

have the fantasy of re-living my life..however guess will end up making the same mistakes/decisions. Then again my life now isn't THAT bad that it needs a restart rite? 17 again..hmm..would i really want that?

~~~

Something out of topic..but this song keeps going on and on in my head after watching the movie. heh.

After 17



一步一步走过的昨天,我的孩子气。
我的孩子气给我勇气。
每天每天电视里贩卖新的玩具,
我的玩具是我的秘密。
自从那一天起,我自己做决定。
自从那一天起,不轻易接受谁的邀请。
自从那一天起,听我说的道理。
When I am after 17
一步一步走过昨天,我的孩子气。
孩子气保护我的身体。
每天每天电视里贩卖新的玩具,
我的玩具就是我自己。
自从那一天起,我自己做决定。
自从那一天起,不在意谁的否定。
自从那一天起,听我说的道理。
When I am after 17
When I am after 17


绮贞的魔法。

No comments:

Viwawa

Viwawa
I am a Viwawa player!