I'm a Cheereoger

Cheeregoers Singapore Fan Club

Monday, June 01, 2009

you've got a mail



just caught this on tv.

watched it a couple of times before on tv as well but have never manage to catch the beginning of the movie.

charming. lots of quotes i like. like the music in the movie as well.

"People always say that change is a good thing, but what it really means is that something that you didn't want to happen, has happened."

"The odd thing about this form of communication is that you're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings."

"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, not small, but valuable. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void."


"The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino."

2 comments:

pepper cookie said...

makes mi curious abt e show. shall catch it smday

Kcology said...

u should. it's good. :) i put it up as one of my favs.

Viwawa

Viwawa
I am a Viwawa player!