I'm a Cheereoger

Cheeregoers Singapore Fan Club

Saturday, December 13, 2014

15/20, 阅读计划 2014 - Me Before You ~ Jojo Moyes

story about how someone who was hired to be a care giver for someone who is wheelchair bounded after an accident. they touch each other's lives, for better or worse. the man who wants to die and the lady who takes it upon herself to make him want to live.

living. what is living really? am I living if it's not the life I want especially when there is nothing I can do to even improve the circumstances.

Is coping really sufficient? It's something I often ask myself. Coping with life. Sad isn't it, yet that's effectively what many people out there can hope for, only. Coping with life day by day, minute by minute.

“The thing about being catapulted into a whole new life--or at least, shoved up so hard against someone else's life that you might as well have your face pressed against their window--is that it forces you to rethink your idea of who you are. Or how you might seem to other people.” 

No comments:

Viwawa

Viwawa
I am a Viwawa player!